Are you an independent designer bursting with talent? Are you designing at the kitchen table or receiving clients in your living room? Are you enclosed by 4 walls all day long, the only ones you see during your working hours (and hours and hours and…) being your goldfish, your accountant and your clients…not the most inspiring contacts on the whole…
Then it’s high time to move to DE WINKELHAAK!
This new build is a fine piece of architecture, which doesn’t only benefit your image, but is also aimed at stimulating communication between designers.
All comforts are provided, so don’t lose any time: you can get straight to work.
Access to the studios is strictly limited to the designers and their visitors.
We are at a prime location, a 5-minute walk away from Antwerp’s central station. There is private parking across from the building and various public parking spaces in the direct vicinity.
Included in our price:
- your studio
- electricity, water, heating and property tax
- telephone subscription and internet
- reception area and meeting room
- fully equipped kitchen, toilet, shower and changing room
- weekly cleaning of your studio
- beamers you can borrow for presentations away from the office
- binding equipment
- foam cutter and paper cutting tables
- mini photo studio
- copy, scan and colour printers
- ground floor reception of visitors
- distribution/sending of post
- permanent telephone (you can always be reached by clients)
- intranet for information
- garbage disposal
- coffee, tea and water
- coaching and support concerning enterprise and promotion…
…not to mention the more than pleasant company of the people working here :-)
Do you want to be part of a creative think-tank, catch up with colleagues, find inspiration in a beautiful, lively building and still do your own thing? Then we are happy to assist you. We will save you time and money and will improve your professional skills.
Make an appointment today for a visit without obligations!
This studio costs 849€/month. This gives you your own ready-to-use studio, including overheads and communal facilities.
Can we hear the critical entrepreneur making the remark that for that amount of money you can rent an entire house? Go ahead! It is our basic assumption that you will grow towards that ultimately, but for the time being we are the cheaper solution, with maximum comfort and lots of fun.